The Seventh UNISEC-Global Meeting
|Category||Early Birds (Till Sep. 30 (Mon))||Normal (Oct. 1 (Tue) – Nov. 22(Tue))||Onsite (Nov. 23(Wed) - )|
|UNISEC Student||¥8,000 (≒$75)||¥10,000 (≒$90)||¥12,000 (≒$110)|
|General Student||¥10,000 (≒$90)||¥12,000 (≒$110)||¥15,000 (≒$140)|
|UNISEC Professional||¥26,000 (≒$240)||¥30,000 (≒$280)||¥35,000 (≒$325)|
|General Professional||¥30,000 (≒$280)||¥35,000 (≒$325)||¥40,000 (≒$370)|
|Gala Dinner (Dec. 2)||¥13,000 (≒$120)|
|HEPTA-Sat Training (Dec. 4-5)||¥80,000 (≒$740)|
The registration fee covers the fees of coffee/tea during the meeting and reception.
You can calculate through following website (https://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter/) to convert yen into your currency.
- An early bird and normal payment should be made either in credit card or bank transfer
(Please contact secretariat(at)unisec-global.org if you prefer bank transfer.).
- An onsite payment should be either in cash or by credit card.
- 'Student' means a person currently registered on a full-time program.
- 'UNISEC student' means a person currently registered on a full-time program and on the name list which POC submitted to UNISEC-Global secretariat.
- 'UNISEC Professionals' means a person and a corporate member currently registered on any local chapters or preparatory committees for local chapter.
- Please contact <hepta(at)unisec.jp> for HEPTA-Sat Training.
Gala Dinner (Dec. 2)
"Yakatabune" (TBD): ¥13,000 (about $120)
Yakatabune is a unique Japanese-style tour boat on which you can have food and drink.
Click here to see details.
Cancellation (Japanese Local Time)
Cancellation policy should be as follows:
- Up to October 31 (Tue): No charge, except a commission fee of 2,500 yen.
- November 1 (Fri) – 22 (Fri): 50 %
- From November 23 (Sat) – : 100 %
5. Tentative Program (subject to change)
- Nov 30 (Sat)
- Opening Ceremony, Sponsors/exhibitors presentation, Regional report, Group Discussion, Reception
- Dec 1 (Sun)
- Student presentation, Panel discussion on "Gender Equalities in the Space Field"
- Dec 2 (Mon)
- Regional report, 6th Mission Idea Contest, Gala Dinner (TBD, Extra Charge Required)
- Dec 3 (Tue)
- Group Discussion Final Presentation, Optional Tokyo Short Tour
November 30-December 3, 2019
Details will be announced soon.
Check whether you are required to obtain visa.
The application form for the invitation letter will be available soon.
8. Official Laungauge
9. Sponsor Program
Central Yayoi 2F
2-3-2 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0032, Japan
Fax: +81-3- 6826-3988
June 7, 2019
UNIGLO7 flier is available. Please feel free to download it.
May 16, 2019
The maps, transportation, and hotel information
Enlarged map is on page 5 of the logistics information.