The Seventh UNISEC-Global Meeting
|Category||Early Birds (Till Oct. 15 (Tue))||Normal (Oct. 16 (Wed) – Nov. 24(Sun))||Onsite (Nov. 25(Mon) - )|
|UNISEC Student||¥8,000 (≒$75)||¥10,000 (≒$90)||¥12,000 (≒$110)|
|General Student||¥10,000 (≒$90)||¥12,000 (≒$110)||¥15,000 (≒$140)|
|UNISEC Professional||¥26,000 (≒$240)||¥30,000 (≒$280)||¥35,000 (≒$325)|
|General Professional||¥30,000 (≒$280)||¥35,000 (≒$325)||¥40,000 (≒$370)|
|Gala Dinner (Dec. 2)||¥13,000 (≒$120)|
|HEPTA-Sat Training (Dec. 4-5)||¥80,000 (≒$740)|
The registration fee covers the fees of coffee/tea during the meeting and reception.
You can calculate through following website (https://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter/) to convert yen into your currency.
- An early bird and normal payment should be made either in credit card or bank transfer
(Please contact secretariat(at)unisec-global.org if you prefer bank transfer.).
- An onsite payment should be either in cash or by credit card.
- 'Student' means a person currently registered on a full-time program.
- 'UNISEC student' means a person currently registered on a full-time program and on the name list which POC submitted to UNISEC-Global secretariat.
- 'UNISEC Professionals' means a person and a corporate member currently registered on any local chapters or preparatory committees for local chapter.
- Please contact <hepta(at)unisec.jp> for HEPTA-Sat Training.
- UNISEC Student includes participants in 6th Mission Idea Contest.
Gala Dinner (Dec. 2)
"Yakatabune" (TBD): ¥13,000 (about $120)
Yakatabune is a unique Japanese-style tour boat on which you can have food and drink.
Click here to see details.
Cancellation (Japanese Local Time)
Cancellation policy should be as follows:
- Up to October 31 (Tue): No charge, except a commission fee of 2,500 yen.
- November 1 (Fri) – 22 (Fri): 50 %
- From November 23 (Sat) – : 100 %
5. Tentative Program (subject to change)
- Nov 30 (Sat)
- Opening Ceremony, Sponsors/exhibitors presentation, Group Discussion, Reception
- Dec 1 (Sun)
- Regional report from POC, Acknowledgement of New Local Chapter, Special Lecture, Panel discussion on "Gender Equalities in the Space Field"
- Dec 2 (Mon)
- Special Lecture, 6th Mission Idea Contest, Laboratory Tour, Gala Dinner at Yakatabune (Extra Charge Required)
- Dec 3 (Tue)
- Group Discussion Final Presentation, Student presentation, Closing Ceremony
November 30-December 3, 2019
Details will be announced soon.
If you are required to obtain a Japanese visa and need an invitation letter, fill out the Invitation Letter Request Form and send it to the UNISEC-Global Office at meeting(at)unisec-global.org
You may also need other visa supporting documents in addition to the invitation letter. Please note that it will take 3-4 weeks to obtain visa after document request, depending on your circumstances and location. For your reference, please visit the visa pages in the website of the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs: VISA | Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
8. Official Language
9. Sponsor Program
Central Yayoi 2F
2-3-2 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0032, Japan
11. Associated Event
|HEPTA-Sat Training||Dec 4-5, 2019|
|LeanSat Workshop||Dec 4-5, 2019|
|Space Job Fair||Dec 6, 2019|
Call for Papers
Call for Sponsors
6th Mission Idea Contest
Registration for Panel Discussion on "Gender Equality in the Space Field"
Registration for ISU-UNISEC Collaborative Night
June 7, 2019
UNIGLO7 flier is available. Please feel free to download it.
May 16, 2019
The maps, transportation, and hotel information
Enlarged map is on page 5 of the logistics information.