Points of Contact (POC)
|Function of Point of Contact | Become a Point of Contact|
View UNISEC Global- Points of Contact in a larger map
Function of Point of Contact (POC) for the 4th UNISEC-Global Meeting
As a series of the preparatory works for the 4th UNISEC-Global Meeting in October 2016 in Istanbul, Turkey, the functions of local point of contact (POC) are as follows:
- Information Clearinghouse Function It indicates the first contact person in his country to receive related information from the Organizer and others, and to take necessary actions including forwarding it to appropriate persons for such actions.
- Finding Student-Reps for the 4th Meeting It is to find and recommend to the Organizer proper student representative(s) of his country for attending the UNISEC-Global Meeting.
- Fund Raising Function It is expected to make an effort in taking fund raising activities for covering the travel cost for local representative(s) who will participate in the above Meeting.
- Reporting and Advising Function It is expected to report related information to the Organizer in return for the above 1. and to give advice to the Organizer about the Meeting and other related matters, if necessary.
- Disseminations and Announcement Function It is expected to help UNISEC-Global to disseminate the information and make announcements about UNISEC-Global-led events, including social events.
Duration: The term of POC for the 4th UNISEC-Global Meeting may be effective from the nomination by the Secretary-General of the UNISEC-Global Secretariat to the end of 2016.
Join UNISEC-Global as a Point of Contact from your country/region
Please fill out the application form to apply.