28th APRSAF Space Education for All Working Group - Higher Education
- 9:00 am- Noon, Nov 16, 2022
- Hanoi, Vietnam
Call for Abstract
UNISEC-Global would like to invite contributions to the 28th Asia-Pacific Regional Space Agency Forum "Space Education for All"
Working Group for Higher Education.
The "Space Education for All" Working Group (SE4A WG) is aiming to:
- cultivate the ability of all people to see things from a global perspective, which helps to challenge and solve the urgent problems that our planet faces,
- think ways of utilizing the knowledge and technology gained through space
research, and share recent developments and practices of space education,
- foster a sense of adventure and creativity of all learners,
- share and assess space education policies
- build momentum for space education worldwide, and
- improve current practices of space education.
We would like to invite paper proposals.
Theme: Higher Education powered by Nano/Micro satellite development
- Educational effect of University Satellite projects
- Government/Agency projects, initiatives, and policy to foster higher space education with nano/micro satellites
- Best-practices for delivering high-quality higher space education powered by nano/micro satellites
- Future plan for higher education powered by nano/micro satellites
Please send an abstract of 150-200 words to: space.edu(at)unisec-global.org
and register at APRSAF website by no later than October 15, 2022, 17:00 (JST) .
Note: The speakers (online and onsite) will be responsible for registering through the website(https://www.aprsaf.org/annual_meetings/aprsaf28/registration.php), paying their registration fee, hotel, and travel expenses. Any inquiries about the call for speakers should be submitted to: ap_se4awg_edu(at)ml.jaxa.jp
Please note: selection slots are limited. Presentations will be selected based on the quality of the abstract and alignment with scope defined above.